Water, Energy and Industry
Sweco’s experts manage water for a variety of situations, ranging from providing access to clean water to protecting societies from flooding.
- Water and wastewater engineering services
- Water resource planning
- Urban water management
- Design of flood protection structures
Sweco’s environmental specialists create habitable environments that are not harmful through measures including reducing the presence of toxins and effective waste management.
- Waste management planning and advice on remediation of contaminated areas
- Environmental studies and impact assessments
- Services related to chemical substances and associated legislation
Sweco’s IT experts manage and process data produced by the city to streamline everything from transportation to water flows.
- Systems development and big data
- Data coordination and BIM
- 3D visualisation and geographical analyses
- Strategy and operational support
Sweco’s energy experts know how energy is produced, distributed where it’s needed and consumed as efficiently as possible.
- Energy production studies
- Transmission and distribution planning
- Energy market analysis
- Energy optimisation advice
Sweco’s industrial consultants improve effective and resource-efficient production in all industrial operations.
- Process engineering services
- Plant design (electricity, automation, mechanics, piping)
- Logistics planning and project management